View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #67
Bear Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident 2B View Post
Come on BI!

Your side is doing all it can to buy a law that restricts the personal freedom of a group of people that your side does not want on the lake. That is clearly what you folks are doing through your very-well financed, professional campaign.

Your side has stooped to no limit in doing this. Baised surveys, misinformation about things on other lakes in other states that do not have our 150' rule and photos that create false messages are what you folks are all about. To me, your activities are very un-American and completely shameless. You all should be thinking about your devious role in a free society.

This has just been completely proven by many posters who care about freedom and the rights of American citizens who like to boat on a lake that your side thinks they own.

Your recent post shows the behavior of a child that just got caught with his or her hand in the cookie jar.

R2B
I don't belong to a "side". I am just me, not a member of any movement.

Both sides can get carried away in heated argument. If you don't like what WinnFABS has done complain to them or complain about them. I am only responsible for me. I disagree with WinnFABS on some key points, in general I support what they do, speed limits.

You have made another claim "well financed" I think you are guessing again. Financed by who? The deep pockets seem to be on your side of the argument. I can tell you I have not seen a penny.

Perhaps when this is all over you will consider that a person can believe in freedom, America AND speed limits.