View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #32
Resident 2B

Default More smoke and mirrors....

Folks,

If the proponents wanted to do a survey that was fair, they would have done it in Laconia, or Meredith, or Alton, or Wolfeboro. However, if they did the survey in one of these places, they knew they would not get the desired result. So they did the survey in Manchester, not a center of lake knowledge in my opinion, after a well-designed PR campaign that told the people in Manchester that the lake was full of dangerously fast boats. They got the result they wanted even though the people that they polled had no first-hand knowledge of boating on the lake.

In the end they got "hard evidence". That is what they wanted and that is what they bought!

Do not get fooled by this!! Of course it makes no sense. They paid for a survey that would support their cause. That is exactly what it is. The survey is complete crap!! They know it and we know it. However, it supports their cause just like the other smoke and mirrors they use.

I hope that in the end, the Senate will see through all of this and do the right thing. I believe the Senate knows crap when they see it.

R2B