View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #16
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs down I DO'NT THINK SO! Where is BARRY?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patiently Watching View Post
Summer in Wolfeboro
Food was average at best--Veal Parm, which the waitress pimped big time, was the size of a thin burger and mostly breading.

IS BARRY there anymore??? If he is not I can tell you why the Veal-Parm was the quality of the Italian Farm House. Hamburg and Franco-American Sauce (canned).

KAREN & Barry's
Barry made the BEST VEAL of any one in this area BE IT PARM OR Marsala!

He did MADALIONS OF VEAL for the Marsala. The Marcela Sauce was the best anywhere. I would ask for a spoon to clean off the plate.

We did go to Nolan's just after they announced Barry was taking over. We went there several weeks later and the Veal was as good as ever!

We bought 2 gift certificates.

We went back last October for dinner and yes it was a Saturday Night. Similar noise level and weight time but that be dammed. I had been tasting the Veal Marsala since early that morning!

Well you guessed it, The Veal Medallions turned out to be a "HUNK" of the toughest Veal (paddy) I have had anywhere. The Marsala Sauce, not even as good as Franco American (Canned).

I complained to the Hostice about the poor quality and taste of the food and asked if Barry was available. To my surprise she informed me that Barry was did not actually "COOK" on Saturday Nights. He spent his time during the week preparing the Sauces and someone else actually warmed them up on Saturday nights.

BARRY where are you?????

I need my Marsala Fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 07-10-2016 at 12:31 PM.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post: