View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #184
no-engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc4424 View Post
I have also read the bankruptcy deposition. Could I please have a show of hands from everybody who doesn't remember the date you got married. Lawrence Baldi the third couldn't either!.......
Strange, strange, strange! No wonder two divorces and three marriages. I've been divorced for 18 years, and married 20 years earlier, and I can tell you the date of the wedding! I do not really intend to remember because we are not together, but I do.
I did not realize that the water slide across street is Baldi also. I wonder if there is a relationship to person who has "yard sale" in upper portion of parking lot on an unpredictable basis.
I really skimmed the file, but caught a statement that Busby Construction is owed some funds. Now, what's that conclude when we see that Busby is the contractor for the roundabout and is using Baldi land for their site office and staging area?
Then, I did not follow along the relationship with the Scott Farah FRM firm which I think has been convicted of Ponzi scheme, investors loosing much money! What's with that name?
no-engine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to no-engine For This Useful Post: