View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #18
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default been there and done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
Call the director of MP.
When we were engaged in talks with the MP concerning the speed limit issue we were told that if anyone has a legitimate complaint with one of his officers performance, they can contact him directly and complain.
You can’t fix it if you don’t know is broken. He knows there are instances where his employees are not always correct but if it isn’t brought to his attention there isn’t anything he can do to change it.
I have explained in another thread about a newbie MP that was confused between the anchor light and navigation lights. I was anchored off Timber Island with my anchor light on. He insist you need the navigation lights on and wrote me a ticket. Because I got a ticket, I called the MP hdqtr the next day and explained what happen. The sargent told me to disregard the ticket and I have not heard any more about it.

This time, I did not get a ticket, just a verbal warning. I would let it go. How would I know if he reported this incident? I would be calling the MP and I bet they will think I am joking.

I do know one of the MPO monitor this website. He will probably bring up this incident.