View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #436
RLW

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
I believe this business in the beginning would be a fad and everyone would rush to jump out of a plane, specially lots of people following this thread. In time I feel the number of jumps at Laconia would drop off significantly. Maybe I'm wrong just my .02
You may just be right with your 2¢, but I'm hoping not. I have gone to visit 3 different fields in the past 1-1/2 years just to see how they operate with the divers and airplanes since this has been posted. Now I was at these 3 fields on weekends and only twice at each field. I found that they were VERY busy both with divers and planes coming and going and found that it was well organized without any problems. Now I'm older and never would try it, but found it very interesting to watch and I will continue to go and just watch. I spoke to several pilots/divers at each of the 3 fields and never once did I hear a bad word said about either group. I wish anyone out there the best when they try a new or existing business, as you all know we sure need some new economy to get this country going again. Like it has been said many times before, just my 2¢.