View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #123
Bentley Boy

You certainly have not changed my mind about you Coldman. YOU are beyond pathetic in trying to justify your position by saying you have owned so many boats and PWC. Yes, I have owned many boats and PWC as well and enjoyed them on the big lake but that does not make anyone an expert. It is like owning expensive golf clubs that never leave the basement. I have personally owned over the past 35 years many capable boats which I have taken to the ocean as well. Can you say that Coldman?? In fact, on a rainy, foggy moonless night in 1979 I drove my boat onto a rock pile on Spindle Point after the Weirs fireworks display with a Catholic priest and my family on board. Marker #1 was out so I was totally confused due to sudden heavy rain and no moon. I could see nothing. There was no alcohol involved. Do not gloat too much Coldman, you could be next. Wouldn't that be special?? Can you tell us that you have been in a similar situation?? I have piloted from Wolfeboro to Laconia many nights with no moon,heavy fog with a Bat straddling my white light. Can you say the same Coldman without GPS or radar?? I think not. Remember, there are only two kinds of boaters. "Those who have not been aground and those that will." Despite your slander, Ms. Blizzard was not drunk as the evidence and testimony proved. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you, but the Blizzard family could not influence that and, for that matter, little else.

So, you really are destructive Coldman and your post history proves it. Again I urge everyone who reads these posts to see how quickly you change positions in hopeless situations, You are a PHONEY and an arm chair coward. Sorry, but the truth has made that obvious.