View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #122
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley Boy View Post
Codeman671: Forgive me, but you are a PHONEY. I challenge anyone who reads or contributes to this thread to review your prior posts and prove otherwise. Coldman671 you are interested only in damaging someone's reputation or altering the facts. But, when proven wrong which has happened all too frequently, you immediately proclaim it was a non issue. For example, remember the GPS debate Coldman??

And you also continue to imply that I have misled all of you in how I gained my in-depth knowledge of this matter. Let us try this again Coldman. I am involved within the N.H. marine industry which, despite what you may want to believe, is a close group that works together. We support each other largely because of the seasonality of New England summers. We share information in many areas. My only interest in this matter is that the facts be presented accurately and fairly so as to protect us from people like you.

Ms. Blizzard was found guilty based on the evidence that the state presented. She made some errors in judgement but, on the whole, I would gladly let her pilot on any boat I might be on.

Hope you will spend your idle time more positively in the future Coldman. Otherwise, you will remain a hopeless arm chair PHONEY.
Coldman? Really? Thats pretty pathetic...

I too am tied in deep in the NH marine industry in a number of ways but you probably didn't know that as you were too busy gloating over a GPS discussion. Give it up. There was a similar boat on their site at the time that was equipped and I took from another poster that it was the same boat involved. Was that trying to misinform anyone? Nope. I don't have to trash her reputation, that was self inflicted.

Some errors in judgement???? All it takes is one. She may be an excellent boater at most times, but at others clearly not. I'd consider myself an excellent one as well and WAS out that night and made it home in one piece. Other than a marina owner, I have probably owned more boats and pwc over the years than most people on this forum. I own 3-4 at a time and typically change them all out every year. Call it an addiction. How much time have you really spent on the water? Do you even own a boat?

Being tied into the industry in some way does not make you an expert. I certainly don't call myself one and probably have more experience with it than you.