View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #74
alsadad

Angry Circus of the absurd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Boy View Post
Well...our new Ambassador of the Winni Forum and Grand Inquisitor for Suspected Trolls seems to have let this post slip by. Guess it just matters which side you're on, eh HN?
I’m not sure I understand, but I hope you’re not implying that I’m a troll. Sometimes when I encounter absurdity I can’t help but respond satirically. A small minority of posters (I think the number is 3) read the original post in this thread and concluded that BSS was a troll for the issue that shall not be mentioned. BSS had a call with a functionary whom he said wasn’t helpful – well, obviously he’s a plant. He’s trying to find parking for “large trailers” – OMG, must be a GFBLer in disguise. I feel sorry for anyone who cannot see how ridiculous those unsubstantiated accusations are, or how off-putting they must be to someone simply looking for information. Why the rush to judgment? Look, TB, despite what you may think, I do not oppose the “recent change” to our boating laws. I do, however, fear the damage to society from narrow-mindedness and weak thinking.

Rant over.
PS. I was hoping you’d be VP of my new organization. Does this mean you don’t want to be #2 WINNFART?
alsadad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alsadad For This Useful Post: