View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #6
Bostonian

So my wife and I had dinner last night at Schuster's and we were very pleased with the service and meal. We arrived around 5pm as were were going to the movies. We were greeted by Mike, who I believe is the manager of the tavern, who was also our waiter. He was very nice and helpful in terms of the menu.

My wife and I ordered burgers, specifically the veggie burger for my wife and the Tavern Burger. Both burgers were very good, although my wife did say that the veggie burger was a little heavy on black beans. Nonetheless, both dishes were very good. The star of the show though was the fries! I could have eaten a pound of them alone! All in all a very great place to dinner, and so close to our house in the Acres. We plan to be regulars when we head up to our house there.

On a side note, the Schusters have done a great job in restoring the Inn. You certainly can see the time and effort put into the restoration. I cannot wait for ski seas to make use of the pub during the winters and a short walk home!
Bostonian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bostonian For This Useful Post: