View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #30
ironhorsetim

Default my 2 cents..if I may

I came on this site to vent on a situation and went about it the wrong way, It was removed and I have been on moderation since then (which I totally desrved) I might add. Don's job is not an easy one he has to weed out the truths or falsehoods and he basis his decisions on what he thinks is best for this forum. I've found that sometimes what we are trying to say may not come across the right way or we might not have the knowledge or resources to go along with our comments, that's when the moderation comes in. It's easy to come on here and throw in a comment or two but it's facts that people want to read and not just false accusations. Sometimes things turn out to be true, sometimes not, sometimes people come on and pretend to be people they are not for instance ..say a guy comes on and say's he found the best shoestore in the region, cheap prices great service and so on and he ends up being the owner, you never really know. We depend on the moderator to help us through, and he will....my point being if we all use common sense and good judgment we will know what to listen to or what to toss out in the trash....thats my 2 cents...if I may

"Always do sober,what you say you'll do drunk,
That will teach you to keep your mouth shut"
Ernest Hemmingway