View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
Argie's Wife

Default It's been a cruel, cruel summer...

Several restaurant owners have taken a beating lately on this forum with posts about "problems" that posters have had with a visit to their restaurant.

However, when these business owners come on to post their side of the story, bringing into light "the rest of the story" it's a totally different matter and we learn there's not really a problem like we were lead to believe.

I, for one, am tired of feeling "duped" by these posters. I think to myself, "Man, I'll never go to that restaurant!" Only to have the owner come onboard and explain what really happened!

I have noticed that these posters often have less than ten posts on the forums before they decide to nail up a thread about a restaurant because they were too lame to figure out they'd ordered an appetizer for their meal or because their kid got sick (but they never bothered to bring the kid to the ER to have them checked out).

I'm suggesting we don't allow new threads or posts in this section of the forum by posters who have less than 25 posts. If they have 25 or more posts, then they can post in the Restaurant Information and Review forum. Otherwise, they need to prove they can play nice with others before we let them ruin someone's livelihood. Posters should show they have integrity because this whole forum won't be taken seriously before much longer if it keeps up like this.

It's been a cruel, cruel summer.