View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #92
Evenstar

Question So you're an experienced sea kayaker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
How arrogant is this statement?I know you think your extremely smart because you've told us many times but now you are going to tell us that you know the ability of everyone on this forum.You are your own worst enemy.
No, my worst enemies are people who don't understand what I am posting, because they are in too much of a hurry to find fault with what I post.

Look, the only reason that I defended my intelligence, is because some members suggested that I was less than intelligent and that I'm a poor student. Neither is true. I'm a strawberry blonde, but that doesn't mean that I'm a dumb blonde. But I don't consider myself to be "extremely smart" either.

And there is nothing arrogant about my statment - it's just a very logical statement for two reasons:

1.) Most members of this forum are not experienced sea kayakers - and getting into a sea kayak without tipping it over takes some skill and practice. Sea kayaks are very narrow boats - it is nothing like sitting in a much wider recreational kayak.

2.) Purchasing a sea kayak is like buying jeans - and I'm a size 8. So I'm guessing that there many members here who could not fit into a pair of my jeans any better than they could fit into my sea kayak.