Thread: Hectors
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 11:30 AM   #1
dmjr

Default Hectors

Last evening a group of us went to Hectors for dinner before the Bob Marley show at the Colonial Theater.

I called and made a reservation for our group. We arrived on time and got seated with no problems. We ordered our drinks and appetizers. After waiting for a good period of time our appetizers came first then followed roughly 5 minutes later half of our drink ordered arrived served by another server then followed up by another few minutes later the other half order arrived with another different server. Then our original server advised us that she was not old enough to serve drinks - she had to wait on the bar staff to deliver them.

After our appetizers and drinks arrived, we ordered our main dinners and a second round of drinks (because it took a long time to get the first round). We requested separate checks. We finally got our food order and drinks to served to us.

As far as the food - What I ordered was ok, one person in out party refused to even eat her dinner because it tasted and looked disgusting. The rest of the party said the meal was ok.

When it came time for the checks - she had everything all messed up and somethings were charged multiple times. She was able to correct the issues, we paid and left.

All I can say that I was not impressed with the quality of the food and the service. I know that finding help is hard nowadays, but why would you put a server on the floor that is not old enough to serve alcoholic beverages to patrons?

I will probably give it another try later time.