View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #41
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Jack
It might just be me, but for some reason, I am not as fearful of a drunken kid paddling around in a kayak, an 80 year old having a couple of swigs before he heads out in his little 5HP fishing dingy, or my aunt putting around in her 45HP 22MPH pontoon boat after she has had one too many sips of wine. They are certainly all breaking the law and certainly all pose some danger, but I don't think they are nearly as dangerous to other boaters (not even in the same league) as the macho GFBL guy with the heavy throttle hand and the bikini babe at his side whose been pouring himself margaritas all day in a 12000 pound boat that can go over 100 MPH.
I'll take my chances with the drunken kayaker any day.

But I think we are getting off topic again here. Recall that this thread started after IL ridiculed your group's lame "drinking excuses speeding" argument, by sarcastically repeating it on another thread. ITD was "unable to recognize" (I'm being PC) the real intent of IL's post, and with foot-in-mouth, ridiculed IL and asked that the "Senators, please take note". I think we should return to a discussion about this most comedic of all errors and how it relates to Woodsy's tag;
You can't fix stupid..
Come on Jack, enough with the name calling, spin it how you like, but IL was being "refreshingly honest" in the quote I used to start this thread, true colors are hard to hide.........

I love the "(I'm being PC)" quote, you are priceless....