Thread: Lemon Grass...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
angela4design

Thumbs up Father's Day

We tried lemongrass for the first time on Father's Day, and I couldn't believe how long it took for us to finally try it! It absolutely lives up to all the acclaim.

In time living on the west coast, I've become used to sushi straight off the boat, and although there are good options in the Lakes Region, Lemongrass was EXCELLENT. The food was SO fresh, beautifully presented and unique! I've never seen sushi as "Unique", but they add in beautifully complimentary flavors, without getting crazy. The flavors they set in gives the freshness of the product center stage. We tried apps, soup and four varieties of rolls.

The decor was also really nice, and they have two areas in the side of the restaurant with traditional Japanese floor-style style of seating. I'd love to find a bunch of friends that love sushi as much to make an evening of that!

The service was exceptional, as well! Very attentive! I had gotten the impression that it was expensive, but found it comparable with other sushi restaurants ($8-$12 per sushi roll). I'll add too, that we had our 4 year old son with us, and even though this isn't the type of place with a kids' menu, they were more than happy to accommodate a special request for him, and he finished every bite!

We will be back!
angela4design is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to angela4design For This Useful Post: