Thread: Belknap Subaru
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
Belmont Resident

Default What is your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I clicked on this thread expecting more qvetching. What a pleasant surprise to find complimentary remarks, rather than the, what has become usual on this forum, "I got screwed", attitude.

Nice goin'. We need more of this kind of thread.

Thanks.
I fail to see your point. The remarks made are those who have had bad experiences with a particular dealership. While my wife is looking into a Subaru, she has yet to do more than talk so no comments can be made on the experience. On the other hand many who have voiced negative remarks about a dealership do so with first hand knowledge of the experience.
Also remember that only a very small fraction of those doing business with dealerships in this area belong to this forum. Although I personally have not heard of any negative comments about Belknap Subaru there could in fact be many unsatisfied people out there who are just not on this boating forum.
I know there have been a lot negative things said for the Irwin Zone, you will find a lot of people in this area that have had poor experiences with them and chose to take their business elsewhere. I is rare that I will meet a fellow contractor that has had a positive thing to say about this dealership, unless they have not had a problem other then normal service which has required interaction with them.