View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 04:33 PM   #44
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHWakesurfer View Post
SAB1 thanks for the tips to the Pine Cone I found it this weekend from the lake there was actually a sign out on the lake at the entrance with a menu posted to it. I had another question based on that area. There is a trail right next to the melvine village marina where does that go? Does that go out to trail 26? my MSC map doesn't pick up that far south

Thanks if it does that would be a good short cut for me over to Ossipee. My son want to go to the Pizza Barn which I understand is right on trail 19
NHWakesurfe,

Take a look at the map at the bottom of the MSC CLUB RIDE Saturday Feb 15th Post.

It shows 2 possible ways of getting to the Pizza Barn. The trail in Melvin Village does connect to "26", it is known as the Power Line Trial and the Wolfeboro Trial. You can get on "26", turn left and head towards the Castle. You could turn right and connect with "200" to "19" and head back up the rail-bed to the Pizza Barn.

This is easier.

Name:  Club Ride 2-15-14.JPG
Views: 3233
Size:  121.1 KB

Cheryl and I like to share the Pepperoni Pizza. It seems that there is about 2lbs Pepperoni on it. Your first thought when they place it on the table is OMG we'll never eat all of that. Their Salads are great. The small Salad is enough for 2 people. Just ask for a second bowl.

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 02-25-2014 at 05:57 PM.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post: