View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #19
jetskier

Default Nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAM 290 View Post
I agree. Todays technology has given a "forum" for others to do nothing but complain, these are the same ppl that would otherwise disappear into the darkness. Not everyones opinion is important enough that we all have to hear it.

I haven't found fault in any of the area restaurants for the most part. But I also don't run to the site to talk about how good the food was at a local restaurant, I'm betting the same is true for most of the others on here.. Maybe we should just start and do that from now on. so here it goes... The hamburger I had at McD's last Saturday just hit the Spot!
The value of a forum such as this is to disseminate both the good and the bad. There are a number of both positive posts and negative posts about area restaurants. In most cases, the experiences tend to be corroborated (good or bad) by a number of folks.

I have had good meals and very bad ones at a number of restaurants in the area. Most of the information on the forum is spot on and many of us find it a useful place to collect real information. Your post is a complaint about complainers...a complaint in itself.

I think that everyone should be afforded the respect to post their experiences with area restaurants without be branded a complainer. That is just a form of censorship and generally inappropriate.

My 2 cents.
Jetskier