View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
redc5

Question What is going on in this section lately?

I love this forum and I get a lot out of it. We bought a place up here a little over 2 years ago and have found a ton of great info and new restaurants to try.

Lately, there are a lot of bashing going on. WHY?
Are a lot of people having bad days? I doubt it.

I am not, have never been and will never be in the reasturant business, but I am a business man. For some reason several people (or maybe just one person with several forum names) are logging on and with their first or second post are knocking the crap out of the area restaurants and then disappearing. Some of these are new places and some are old staples that have been here for years. I don't get it??? And I don't put a lot of stock into their bashing. For example: I refuse to believe a lot of what I read in the Lobster Pound thread http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6155 To me it seams to be just plain sabotage, perhaps out of jealousy??

I do know, that an happy customer will tell one or two people, but an unhappy customer will tell anyone who will listen or read.

I also know, that many of them should follow the advise my mother gave me over 35 years ago. If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you have a complaint, take it to the manager and see what happens, most likely they will take care of you.

OK I'm getting off my soapbox! Maybe I'll spend the weekend trying all the restaurants that have been bashed here lately....although I don't think I can eat that many times.