View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #262
Bearislandmoose

Question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearislandmoose View Post
Is "Safe Boaters" going to try to have that petition (Eagle Island) repealed? Are they moving for a new hearing to set that one right?
Answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtagrip View Post
What a weird person you are.

Question:
Quote:
Is "Safe Boaters" going to try to have that petition (Eagle Island) repealed? Are they moving for a new hearing to set that one right?
Answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammond View Post
Is it honorable and OK for him to [B]break his promise and go back on his word not to post anymore

Question:
Quote:
Are you guys going to use the same passion to have your Eagle Island (Bourgeoious) NWZ repealed because it too was "put through under the radar"? I've asked this several times and you guys keep changing the topic and using red herring responses to name-call and turn the discussion into one about me. Just answer yes or no.
Answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
And I'll see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow
Need I say more? That favor you guys did for Bourgeious after he gave all that money to your last version of this group, NHRBA, seems to be an embarrassing topic now, no? Working "under the radar" to get a personal NWZ in front of his house, in an area that had never had a problem and was far less of a safety concern than the BP, so that this contributor to the anti-SL group du jour could have peace and quiet when he was not out destroying everyone else's peace and quiet, is starting to look like it was a bad idea. "Let's not let him bring that up. Let's change the topic every time he mentions it. Let's pretend we had nothing to do with that. That was when we called ourselves NHRBA, but we call ourselves SBONH now, so let's deny we even remember doing that. Let's call him names and sing Cindy Lauper songs whenever he mentions it". Nice try.