View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #33
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts
Default My thoughts and some positive Woodshed comments

I frequent the Woodshed. I am probably there once a week for dinner and a good glass of wine at the bar. I have always had positive experiences there.

I have spoken with Paige and Kirk regarding the postings on this forum. They are aware of the negative comments amnd are working to rectify any issues that they have. I did recommend to them that they not respond here (I think we know how that usually turns out- think about the LP threads).

Here are some positive things that the Woodshed has done over the past few months:
1) Established a pub menu that includes sandwiches and other reasonably priced fare.

2) Instituted a frequent diner program where they credit you $10 for each visit. after three visits, they put $30 on your card (a Woodshed gift card).

3) Offer half price glasses of wine and cocktails on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

From what I understand the Woodshed will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays through the winter.

I love food and good wine. I certainly would not frequent a place that did not offer both! Kirk, Paige, Alysha, Asa, Danielle, etc. are great and always make us feel welcome.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post: