View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #44
ApS

Cool Jus' Fact-Checkin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
I was out...Nothing is keeping me from enjoy my new toy to the Fullest!!!

So you wrote on the 27th—but on the previous day, you state this:
Quote:
"...2 jet skiers criss crossing back and forth, the stopping abruptly, not even looking at the line of boats coming on and off plane due to their actions...I had enough and docked her for the rest of the weekend..."

Was there a memo involved here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
And people had an average life span of age 62..
Write non sequiturs much?

Real estate references are everywhere on these pages: Lake Winnipesaukee's edges have evolved into a decidedly residential, even suburban, environment.

The days of open exhaust are gone: Every season, discussions of boat damage to lakefront properties are raised.

Lake Norman, mentioned here this week, once had a boat run out of the lake to hit a truck on the Interstate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
That was my boat you are referring to, no ticket was given, sorry to disappoint you.
We have a member here who not only knows Donzi/Donzi-supporters on this lake, he has ample "street creds". Thank you, but I'll await a comprehensive report from Woodsy on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
"...APS, why all the drama? Flank Velocity...?"
1) After all, I very well could have witnessed "history in the making".

2) "Flank" means all-out: "Velocity" and "rapidity" are word-substitutes for s***d—which, I think you'll agree—is to be avoided in these times.

3) Maybe you haven't observed "The NHMP Inboards of Antiquity". The one described had its engines screaming: even then, I doubt it broke 35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
"...You must have been going pretty fast yourself to see all this.............."
The entire viewing of this "chase" (such as it was, for the MPs) took place within 1½ miles of my stationary position.