Thread: Welch power out
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #20
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts
Default Strong winds predicted for tomorrow

Was just listening to Nat'l weather and they are predicting a very stiff wind tomorrow in fact they were saying could be up to 4 foot rollers out on the lake so be careful if you venture out. Not the kind of weather to be having with so many here on vacation that have marginal boating skills. Bet MP will be busy! For you folks on Welch if anything got stressed in the thunderstorms the wind tomorrow may be enough to take more trees/limbs down.

If anyone needs any help let me know I have my small chain saw, gas, and bar oil here at the camp and can help cut up some stuff, will be here through Sunday. Good enough for cutting branches and mid sized trees. PM me if you'd like. If you got any big stuff you need help with I will be here again the week of the 14th and can bring my big saw that is good enough to take on pretty much anything.

**Legal Disclaimer** Just be aware I am NOT a professional tree guy, but good with a saw ;-) This also isn't a solicitation for work, just offering free neighborly help if needed!
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote