View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 03:43 PM   #7
jtill75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modaboating View Post
Hi all looking for a little help I am trying to decide between a:
2016 Chaparral 257 SSX or a 2016 Regal 2500. I currently have a 22' foot Searay Sundeck and I am looking for something a little bigger. Any Thoughts?
Thank You.
i picked up a 24 foot regal 2300 last year from silver sands. We shopped against searay, crownline, and cobalt. regal was easily the most bang for the buck. i was coming from a 19foot crownline...those 5 feet make a HUGE difference - especially with the amazing layout of the regal.

i have had no problems with build quality, electronics, etc....and while i only have a 270 dp in there - it has more than enough get up and go when i need it...seats 10-12 people comfortably ( i went with the full wrap around seating - similar to a ski boat - see below)

there is amazing amount of storage and this thing turns on a dime - better than any other bowrider i tried out...i couldn't be happier - only change i will make is eventually upgrading to the new surf package. let me know if you have any specific questions and i will be happy to address them for you.
jtill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jtill75 For This Useful Post: