View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Why don't you just read through the restaurant reviews here for your answers. For a specific restaurant simply type it in the search feature. Just about every restaurant in the lakes region has been reviewed for both food and service.

I am not so sure I agree with basing ones ability by their previous employer. I am certain there are many excellent wait staff personnel that have worked at not so great restaurants...

Dan
Thanks Not a bad idea except my plate is getting pretty full and more demands are being made on my time. I live with dyslexia therefore often exhausted by a great deal of reading. I read the archives when I can, but I thought this would be an easier method to sort on service related concerns.

To help explain the logic; I believe that there is a difference between someone whose experience is defined as "with traditional service standards" verses those with a more lackadaisical approach. Knowing who does or does not insist on the attention to detail from there staff does mean something to a restauranteur.

I would have different expectations of a 5 year veteran from a place with a strong reputation for service, than I would of a 5 year veteran from a place that has a reputation for service related problems.

It was just a thought to ask the forum. (perhaps a bad one) maybe I'll come up with another strategy. It's something I can think about while experimenting with one of my recipes. I'm attempting to replace the imported chili sesame oil with something from the trans fat family.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote