View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #79
Sunset View

Default Outstanding!

Came to the lake early today from MA. Stopped in Lavinia's for a quick bite. What a fabulous experience. Starting with the facility itself;it is gorgeous yet not stuffy. Neat, clean, bathrooms immaculate...just tastfully done in every way! The staff is attentive and friendly in a genuine manner. The food was superb yet priced fairly. The calamari was excellent, my marinated steak and my wife's burger cooked, garnished and served perfectly. Our very sharp waitress (Sue) was articulate, knowlegable and attentive to our every request, she was outstanding. Here's something you don't see very often....the owners, Luke and Ann Dupuis greeting and making it a point to walk to every table, speaking to customers and listening to reviews of the experience.......I must tell you, it is refreshing to see proactive owners going to the customer rather than the other way around. More restaurant owners in the lakes region should follow Luke's lead and get out from behind the desk or grill and talk to your customers...that connection and attention to detail is priceless!

We will definitely frequent Lavinia's again; Luke, Ann, Sue, Jeff and Team, kudos....you have established and set a new standard in the Center Harbor, Meredith, Moultonboro, Wolfeboro and Tuftonboro restaurant scene. NICE WORK!
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunset View For This Useful Post: