View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #49
KonaChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Someone just called me. Well about an hour or so ago. Seems she has a radio show on Sirius radio that just started this week. She was talking trash about Wolfeboro and wolfeboro businesses. mentioned a few by name, but I won't go there. He called to tell me that she went to several places in town to find a room and couldn't stand any of them. She basically called Wolfeboro a pit and all the places she tried to get a room at were horrible and backwards in time. She should have just slept in her car.
I'll have to check her website tomorrow as she has a show recap blog apparently on there. See if she writes anything. I'll post it later if there is. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry, there wasn't any lavish Las Vegas Hilton's up here for you Rosie...
I heard it and not what I got out of it at all.....she didn't mention one Wolfeboro business by name in fact she didn't even mention Wolfeboro, just said a small tourist town in NH. She never inferred Wolfeboro was a pit and in fact said how nice the people of NH were. She said she thought she was staying in a hotel NOT a B & B and that she wouldn't stay at ANY B & B no matter where it was, she just doesn't like them! She didn't say that she couldn't STAND any room in town but said because it was such a busy weekend she couldn't FIND any room in town that was available. BTW I have Sirius radio and listened to her program twice today. You can also go to Sirius.com and sign up for a free 7 day internet radio trial and listen for yourself. Thanks, I felt this needed to be said.
KonaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KonaChick For This Useful Post: