View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #37
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee
Default Why I would never care to be famous

Whether Rosie reads this or not. None of what is said or excuse me written here is of any surprise here. She at this point has heard it all. Now don't take me wrong I am not defending her, or agreeing with anything she has done, is planing to do, or will do in the future. The simple fact is she is famous, so of course she is sighted in the little town of Wolfeboro and the people need to gossip. If you want to promote the area in a positive light... As some posts here have indicated DONT GOSSIP!!! that is the bottom line.

Famous people have to accept that they are famous and are going to be criticized all the time. But is it fair, do you want every move you make analyzed. Do you want to be able to change your mind and not have people tell you that you are hypocrite.... no of course not, and when we make hypocritical statements most of us realize it and swallow our pride.

You know what most famous people want... they want to be able to go on vacation be left alone and not have to hear the gossip that they face all day long everytime they turn the corner. So they leave New York, Los Angeles or where ever and try to escape...

If you want to paint the Lakes Region in a Positive light DONT GOSSIP!!!!!!