Thread: Finding Bigfoot
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 08:57 AM   #20
8gv

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennsteely View Post
I have been coming up to the lake and White Mtns. since I was 6 months old. I have spent whole summer's up there, long weeks in the fall, snowy winters, and spring time too....I've opened our cottage, closed our cottage, shoveled our cottage out for Christmas at The Lake....nowadays we vacation at least 2 weeks, sometimes 3, every year in New Hampshire. I've been all over the woods up there, hiked all of the Appalachian Trail in New Hampshire (and about an additional 500 miles of it) my point is....I have never seen a Bigfoot. Never thought I had seen a Bigfoot. With all the time I have spent in the woods in my 48 years, if there was one, I would have seen it. I've seen black bears, deer, moose, Mtn. Lions, bobcat, racoons, beaver, groundhogs, minx, muskrat, killer red squirrels, huge grey squirrels and the king of the jungle.....the chipmunk!! I even believe I saw a UFO at the lake, but no bigfoot.
I guess it makes for good tv (if that's what you want to call it) oh well, I"d watch it again for the scenery!!

Well they wouldn't be very successfull with "Finding Squirrel" would they?

Looking for something that won't be found has more episodes.
8gv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 8gv For This Useful Post: