View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 02:32 AM   #29
Eric Weiss

Talking

Would everyone please calm down! :-)
I know everyone likes throwing my name around since I made that dreaded "foot in mouth" post some 10 months ago,, but since 99% of you have never met, nor spoken with me directly, I would like to offer some info on this recent thread and then I will drift back into obscurity...

1. I only had a 10% interest in WT.
2. My (personally ) only post regarding the closing for the winter was on 16 Nov.
3. My (personally ) last post was at thanksgiving, concerning the power outage due to the storm. I removed myself from FB ADMIN role at that time (about the 26th nov)
4 Any posts or comments regarding a time frame for reopening, come from the major investors of the WT, not me.
5 Many establishments close for the winter due to the downturn in area population. We all know how insanely tough it can get around here.. ask any businessman!!!
6 I would like to see the WT reopen as well, however, I will not be at the helm of the kitchen and will not make any speculation as to a timetable for reopening.

I hope this gives some clarity to all your concerns. In the mean time, enjoy the winter, and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas & New Year!! Life's to short to sweat the little things!!

Last edited by Eric Weiss; 12-17-2014 at 04:37 AM.
Eric Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric Weiss For This Useful Post: