View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #120
Bentley Boy

Codeman671: Forgive me, but you are a PHONEY. I challenge anyone who reads or contributes to this thread to review your prior posts and prove otherwise. Coldman671 you are interested only in damaging someone's reputation or altering the facts. But, when proven wrong, which has happened all too frequently, you immediately proclaim it was a non issue. For example, remember the GPS debate Coldman??

And you also continue to imply that I have misled all of you in how I gained my in-depth knowledge of this matter. Let us try this again Coldman. I am involved within the N.H. marine industry which, despite what you may want to believe, is a close group that works together. We support each other largely because of the seasonality of New England summers. We share information in many areas. My only interest in this matter is that the facts be presented accurately and fairly so as to protect us from people like you.

Ms. Blizzard was found guilty based on the evidence that the state presented. She made some errors in judgement but, on the whole, I would gladly let her pilot on any boat I might be on.

Hope you will spend your idle time more positively in the future Coldman. Otherwise, you will remain a hopeless arm chair PHONEY.

Last edited by Bentley Boy; 05-18-2011 at 10:33 PM.