View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Swamp Yankee View Post
Thanks Chubbs. They have a nice website with menus and directions with a map. http://www.cornerhouseinn.com/ It is always nice to hear about good experiences at a "new" place not mentioned here before ... as far as I can recall.
The Corner House is not new to being mentioned on our wonderful Forum. I have never driven there myself but went with two different people last summer and two others the summer before. This year I was at the lake early and got to go to the last story telling with a neighbor. I was at the upstairs room a year ago and at a main room for dining this summer.

They seem to have different kinds of events I guess.

The group meal at the story telling was an interesting experience. I think it may only happen once a month but not sure. There were some very nice people in the group and we all had fun chatting etc. One of the couples had just returned from a tour where they sang with others in different countries. One of the singing dinner guests joined in with the story teller during the singing, humming in a harmonizing way. The story teller said it was lovely and a nice evening was had by all.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky1 For This Useful Post: