View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
sum-r breeze

Default I have to disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by fame22 View Post
For anyone looking for good customer service and reasonable prices to store your boat - DO NOT go here. They nickel and dime their customers and as soon as the economy started turning back around - started to give loyal, long-standing customers the boot. Find a much nicer, friendlier staff somewhere else.
We've been with Irwins for a total of 12 years. (11 at MVYC) Our winter storage is included in our slip rental fee for the season so I can't quantify a price for that. As far as service goes they are top notch with us. I had a stalling problem with the "Breeze" last Summer and called in to the office at MVYC for advise. Boat full of family...Saturday afternoon....around 2PM. The service manager (Rick Morin) answered the call and told me to pull into the gas dock. He got on my boat, listened to the engine, jumped back to his parts room, had the part in hand and installed on our boat in about 30 minutes. Closed my hatch and saved the afternoon. If I remember correctly the bill wasn't too bad at all. Service Service Service!!! I love Irwins, new generation...old generation......all of the boating business Irwins. They understand that the season is very short and want to get you back on the water in a hurry. That was just our latest experience with our favorite service department on the lake.

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote