View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Under Water Rock Formations at Parker Island

Last year I finally got off my island and did a little snorkeling around Parker Island. We were absolutely thrilled with what we saw and I have been working on finding a way to share this lake fun with you ever since. First I purchased an Aquapac camera case, which turned out to be a bit too snug for my first little digital, a HP720. A few weeks ago I realized the water temps were dropping and I had to get busy. Rattlesnake Guy, being the wonderful man he is, took me to Wal-Mart where we picked up a very inexpensive Vivitar camera. (About $20) The next day we were lucky to have a sunny day without too many waves, so we got our dive flag and headed over to Parker Island. These pictures were taken just slightly northwest of the island. I am not a diver, I just take a deep breath, dive under and take the shot and swim on to the next area. We had no idea how they would come out, but I filled the camera and hoped for the best. I ended up with over 70 reasonably good photos and believe it or not, there are many spots I didn’t get to photograph, maybe next year. I hope you enjoy them I had an absolutely wonderful time taking them. Thank you very much Rattlesnake Guy for indulging me, you’re the best!

Click here to view larger image. Copy this word - dunrenut - paste as the password.
Your computer should remember the password for the next photo. Sorry for the inconvenience

You may view the entire album here or click each link.

Click here to view larger image.

Do you have any ideas of where a gal can snorkel and get some good underwater pictures next year? Thanks!
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote