View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
Sully

Default A wonderful addition to the Lakes Region

My wife and I walked into the Lakeside, Union Ave, Laconia by sheer chance this past late Saturday afternoon. We had no prior knowledge of it's existence. We were greeted by the owner who introduced himself as "Dave" and asked if we were first time customers. He was a very proud man. Proud of his restaurant, his people, and most importantly proud of the quality, quantity, and price of the food he was serving. Rather than going into great detail let me simply say this.....the entire experience was a complete pleasure. The food was terrific. The service, friendliness, price, variety. etc.etc. was exceptional. We cannot wait to return. We live in Moultonborough and wish it was closer to us. I can honestly say that the only other restaurant that even closely compares is Kevin's Cafe on Rte. 25 in Moultonborough. We are not talking about fine dining......we are talking about great food and great people that appreciate our business at a very fair price point. It seems to me that represents what most of us truly want in a restaurant. Visit the Lakeside in Laconia.......you will not regret it and you will definitely return.
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote