View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 07:05 PM   #79
John Mercier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Pundit View Post
Is this the subdivision at Stone Brook Farm at the end of Glidden Road? Were all the lots in the subdivision sold to the same party or is it a different parcel that is not part of the subdivision?

The owners went through a lengthy process to get the subdivision on both sides of Glidden Road approved. (The subdivision backs right up to the Alton town line.)

I admit to being confused about which parcel on Glidden being talked about. Can I get some clarification?

If all of the lots were sold and the buyer wants to change things they'll either need to do some lot merges or lot line adjustments, or "undo" the subdivision entirely, all of which will require them to come before the Gilford Planning Board for approval.
I think it is. Just under 22 acres. I watch the lots that fit the profile of the larger home builders. As the lake is being built out, quietly a new customer has been emerging. They seem to be focused on the airport - guessing they can fly out easier when they need to rather than use Manchester - and throughout the area have been focused on 10+ acre lots. I think they may have discovered current use and better understand it; but there are only so many in the area. Merging lots to form one that is 10+ acres may come later if the demand holds.
John Mercier is offline   Reply With Quote