View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #69
Joe Kerr

Exclamation My slow computer and I have just as much right to use the forum as you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
Oh, Joe Kerr, I really don't know why you decided to join in on the attacks on me, other than it's really easy to join the crowd and pick on someone who is in the minority. I didn't get a 2.0 in Research Methodology last semester - I got a 4.0. I've never received less than a 4.0 in college (well, so far that is - but I tomorrow's final can easily end that streak).
Oh, Evenstar, I didn't know that I was attacking you. I thought I was making fun of "jrc's" spelling of "probability".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME quoting jrc's post
(even spelling - probablity ). Evenstar might have gotten a 2.0 or less in that course.
that course being statistics or whatever and not spelling. I don't not think you are taking a spelling class in college.

I did not know what kind of grades you get so I made the comment that you or anyone for that matter could get a 4.0 or a 2.0 and we would not know. No one asks to see a report card. Do you ask your doctor if he got an "A" or a "C" in broken arms?

The Einstein comment is easy to explain. He said "E=MC squared." A few characters. What you wrote was much more than that and I am not going to waste hours trying to figure it out. I couldn't follow it no way no how. It's not like an easy Einstein equation that has been proven. Your formula for safety has not been proven. Only speed limit of 45 mph will force boaters to give you your 150 feet of space there is no QED (thus it has been proved). There is no evidence that this speed limit will do much of anything except use resources that could be used to enforce current law.

For the record I am Against the proposed speed limit,