View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 09:03 PM   #65
Mee-n-Mac

Thumbs up Thx DRH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRH
Mee-n-Mac is right ... there is a black & white marker just south of Long Pine Island ... but it's not there in the movie. (In fact, it wasn't there today either! A winter casualty, maybe?) Maybe they "Photoshopped" it out in the movie, or maybe they just weighed it down below the surface while they made the shot.
That makes it 2 'fer 2 on photo ID's ! You're probably right about weighting down the bouys for the shoot. I hadn't even thought of that Too much time spent at the computer I guess Looking at Billy's course I would have thought he was mighty close to that rock off the end of the island but I'll guess he's just inside of it, towards the island end. I'm amazed on how similar the island trees look after all these years.

So anybody know of any other scenes filmed on Winni we can positively ID ? Someone else thought the boat crash scene was in the loon sanctuary ... ? I wonder if there's an OGP forum out there asking just where on Winni certain scenes were filmed