View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 04:33 PM   #28
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Maybe...just maybe...when all the facts are brought forward, this was just a very unfortunate ACCIDENT??

If in fact the lawyer had his boat anchored and he was swimming or floating in a tube 1/8 mile away like the news is now saying, he certainly did nothing wrong by leaving his keys in the boat...(How many of us go swimming with the boat keys in our pockets?? )

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having alcohol on board even with children as long as the children are not consuming. Its no different than having alcohol in your house with kids.

Maybe someone on board was trying to turn the stereo on and turned the key a little too far beyond the accessory notch while in gear?? I know I have accidentally started my boat (not in gear) by doing this exact same thing.

Now I'm not saying he's not guilty of anything...I'm just saying the news (as well as a few people here) have already hung this guy out to dry without any facts whatsoever. The only facts anyone knows right now is someone lost an arm and that is tragic!

Dan
We also know he is guilty of boating under the influence.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote