View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 11:03 PM   #284
trfour

Default Amazing To me, How The Support Of Our Local, And So Called...

And counted upon to get behind the very communities here, and to also continue in a very supportive way of decent humanity.

As everyone can see how we try to give on this very important issue, my guess is that you all know where we come from.

A reminder to you all that some have been so absent in local support.
And they all continue to refrain to advance. No names will be divulged here on an very important topic such as, dude, rg, js, to mention a few and others that have refused an interest' and are more than happy to sit upon their nothings what and as we can guess, ( is very and so close to them ). As some have chosen to show their true colors out here, the rest of us must move on without them as we will adjust to and learn all about their drag.

Now, and in respect to the Noonan's, my drift has always been on course, ( hand in hand ) with. And feel free to 'doo the research if you will.

An added e-mail to those that think that they, you can read more about it in an e-mail to,
Diane Cooper,
Airport Manager ???
Laconia Airport Authority
65 Aviation Drive
Gilford NH 03249
603-524-5003

PS; Why is it that some So, if we’re all going to do the Time Warp and go back to near prehistoric times, ( key word being, Socio Scientific ), where is it that some of our elected or appointed officials get any notion that it’s only fitting that they toss some fear, uncertainly, and doubt (FUD) into the process?
Attached Images

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html

Last edited by trfour; 04-25-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Above And Beyond... Add Your Own :D WOW, and here I thought because I have an Hotmail account. Dear Tom, they are ignoring me too! :)
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trfour For This Useful Post: