View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #266
trfour

Default As It Is, And Always So Refreshing To Know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLW View Post
Sorry. I personally disagree with just about everything you state. One thing regarding the federal tax dollars and what you state is the ONLY thing they cover and that is the runways and capital upgrades. I'm willing to bet that is close to or if it isn't the largest part of the LLA budget. You have your so called business, let others try to build on theirs. If a problem HAPPENS then let the proper people take the corrective action.
Just how supportive that local folks are, and can be! Shortsightedness has no place to go when businessmen in any given community, decide to go against progress, as the rest of us know it! We have all been very enlightened by this very thread, about how difficult, and a struggle can be! Yes, red tape Abounds in most walks of life! We however have been let to a very clear choice as and this will help move us on, and bring a more positive ring to one of the very most very wonderful places on Earth, and again may I add that, The Noonan's will bring all or us closer to Heaven, than any of us ever thought possible! And as the Lakes Region 'Doos, every day!

Now, and again, just get there, it'll make you warm and more comfortable!

Terry

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote