View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #22
ishoot308

Thanked 4,942 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Pilot View Post
Nice job Dan. You're going to love the MinnKota and it's Auto Pilot. It's like having somebody onboard helping you control the boat. It really lets you concentrate on fishing. Good luck and stay safe. Leave some fish for the rest of us!
We were on the water at 6:00 A.M. this morning and spent some time getting used to the new equipment. Fishing started off on a not so good start. First, my fish finder transducer broke off its mount somehow and while I was looking at that we lost one beauty (Salmon) in the broads. This salmon was caught off a Cee Dee Orange Ghost fly, then nothing until 9:00 A.M when we boated 4 in a row off the planers, then missed two others. I am in love with the planers and mast. They work better than I thought they would. Just need a little more time playing with them and the releases and we will boat more fish. All fish caught today were released to live another day!

Yes J.P., I absolutely am thrilled with the Minn Kota. The Auto pilot feature works fantastic! I couldn't be happier!!

I only took one pic today of the sunrise then my battery went dead! Sorry no fish pics...

Hope everyone had a good opening day on the water!!

Dan

Last edited by ishoot308; 04-01-2012 at 01:04 PM.
ishoot308 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ishoot308 For This Useful Post: