Thread: Bike Vendors
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #29
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
If things are going sooo well then why not dump some of those profits into that run down dump they call a drive-in.
Don’t get me wrong I like the drive in and I am glad it is here, but come on the place is a dump. A new bathroom would be a start; the existing ones are only a small step up from out houses.
It isn't like they are charging a couple of dollars to see the movie.
You don't know Larry very well. If you did you would understand why his profits are not put back into the drive-in. Must folks have done this research, but how do you lose millions of dollars in a ponzi scheme, when you own run-down properties?

Not every business owner reallocates a percentage of profit for business improvements or capital reserve. Some put it in their personal coffers and others spend it on whatever. There is no set law on how profits need to be distributed, some options are wiser than others.

Lou and Harvey never put those profits back into the LP either.

The current owners of the LP had already made a serious investment in the new LP. It was after the fact that they realized what they had left on the table and worked to secure that revenue.

This is the week when all those vacant lots come to life.
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote