View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #36
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,053 Times in 496 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipesaukee
I didn't really expect that one of the people who sunk the boat would sign on and explain the situation. .
Humm... seems like you really mean... "I assumed that noone was going to be able to provide the facts from an eyewitness point of view." I'm sure you know the old adage about ASSUME... ( I won't go into the meaning so as not to offend anyone..)

I took the time to look over your previous posts... and you seem like a good guy.. rather than trying to justify your comments with a complaint about the webmaster or the words used by boatguy64.. maybe you should be sure you know what's really going on before you post. Just advice from an old guy... take it or leave it.

Relax... this is fun group... and a group that pulls together when something bad happens in the place we all love. Plenty of time for the "experts" to figure out what happened... your not one of the experts, neither am I... so show support and celebrate the fact that 4 kids and 4 adults are still with us today.

Give credit to Boatguy for having the equiptment onboard that saved those people..

PS I send this with full knowledge that "Free Advice is usually worth what you pay for it! "