View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #33
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee
Default Thank Goodness

Boat_Guy64, I can't imagine what the feeling must have been like out there having the boat sink. But I am glad that everyone is ok. And I hope you are all able to get back on the water and enjoy it soon.....And if anyone of the rescuers are out there.... thank for you efforts in keeping both families safe.

To Boat_guy64 and others who posted the further information on positive floatation, thank you... it was very informative.... I never stopped to think that there might be a size limitation on that. Although after and incident like this I wonder if it is something that needs to be readdressed buy the coast guard and boat manufactures....

Winnipesaukee... like others I was not humored by your remarks.... your original remarks where bad enough..... but adding insult to injury by then bringing up things like the gasoline that is now in the lake... Come on man.... the fuel will disipate and take care of itself.... the important thing is the people because the people can't be replaced......

Like everyone else I will be keep tabs on this I am curious as to what happened to the boat.... And Boat_guy64 if your able to share more with us that would be great.... but don't feel as though you need to you and your family have been through enough.......