View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #18
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

This is the problem with the lake host system. I knew at some point this would happen. In this day and age it is to easy for people to become paranoid. And feel as though big brother is watching them. While I agree with educating people about milfoil and other invasive non native plant species, I don't agree with recording any information what so ever for any purpose.

I understand exactly what they are trying to do with that information, because they are tracking the same information at lakes and ramps where milfoil exist. Now what do people think is going to happen when your bow number show up at a ramp where milfoil all of a sudden shows up and also show up with in a reasonable prior period of time at a ramp will milfoil is known to be a problem?

No I am not paranoid.... it is simply the truth... the liberalistic society that creates these programs is looking for ways to blame and target people to pay for the problem.

I was originally thinking of participating in the Lake Host program myself, until I heard that they wanted to track and take information. That is just the wrong way to approach these problem.... education is how it needs to be done, not through tactics that can lead to blame.