View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #25
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Not looking to bash the VK ... it is what it is. I've been going their for over 14 years with my family. The servers are friendly and very guick. The food is good. The building itself could use some updating (sorry) -- the years are showing.

If this past Sunday at the MUG was any indication (waiting lines 5 parties deep at 9:30am), I think you are going to lose business to the MUG by the bay.
LOL.... If you take that as logic, then:
Having been to the VK, ( ummm....I can't even count how many times...) and I have had to wait in line on numerous occasions. So logic dictates that I think the Mug is going to lose business to the VK?

The Wolfeboro Diner has lines every morning....

If places around the lakes have lines...Great for them. After the past couple years, they need lines.

Seriously, though. Center Harbor has it's folks and the Moultonborough end of the lake has theirs. I think it is going to depend where you are staying on the lake as to where you go. That said I try to go to as many different eateries as I can around the lake to try places out. Spread the Love...Spread the love people......
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote