View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
AC2717

I am in a couple different boats here. Yes fully agree stay off my boat and better not touch my lines because i tie up a certain way, but to prevent damage because of an error, I would be a little upset but not mad because they preventer further damage.

I do have a quick story: I was pulling into wolfboro when litteray out of nowhere a gust of wind caught me and almost slamed the boat into another, I was tying the bow, my wife grabbed a bumper and rushed to the stern and got it inbetween our boat and the other person.

The other guy was pissed that she dare touch his boat with the bumper, and she said, better the bumper than hull on hull. It stopped there

story is sometimes mistakes or things happen that are not planned for, and the least damage course is the way to go and I think that is what might have happened there.

yes with you get out of my boat with no business being there, but I would want someone to jump and protect it if the instance presented itself because of possible damage to occur