View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #36
Averial

Default Mayhew Funeral Home

Thankyou so much for your kind words. I just E-Mailed my friend Peg O'Conor in Laconia. No one believes me when I say that I can smell this stuff. I am getting so depressed by all of this. I woke my son who lives with me and he can smell it to. My eyes are watering, my nose and my throat burn. Mayhew burned a body yesterday and I think that at night the air is heavier and it settles in my chimney and goes throughout my house. I don't want to go out in my yard when he burns a body. I am 71 years old, a retired RN who cared for the elderly for 37 and 1/2 years and thought that upon my retireing I could work outside in the summer in my gardens and have a little enjoyment of my home. I feel like Mayhew has not only robbed me of the value of my home but also of my quality of life. to me this is abuse of the elderly. No one at the town office in Meredith will listen to me. I have contacted a lawyer that has told me that when I go to sell my home then maybe I can do something about this. In the meantime I am just supposed to put up with the smell and hopefully drop dead soon. I have heart problems and arthritis, and have to live with pain and reduced energy level. This is all wrong. Mayhew says he had to put it in because he wasn't makeing enough profit. Well thanks Mayhew, you just robbed me of my home value and my quality of life. My son who has had an accident and is not well lives with me and now when he gets up in the morning and sits on the couch and looks out the picture window he sees Mayhews huge Crematory Chimmney, he battled Cancer for a year and is now in remission. There is something terribly wrong with this picture. Neighbors should have to suffer so that Mayhew can make a profit. He owns a pontoon boat, a huge motorized home and God only knows how many other toys to play with. I have lost all respect for the man and at this point, the entire Mayhew family.